Patient Safety and COVID-19
Your safety is our top priority.
We are excited to bring you the care you expect and deserve, but we want to be clear that your decision to seek our services must be based on your individual risk factors as they relate to coronavirus exposure and your health. Opening our doors does not mean the risk in our communities has decreased.
Social distancing, face masks, and hand washing are now, and for the foreseeable future, an integral part of our everyday lives.
We are following Gov. Kate Brown’s guidelines and the CDC’s (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) to meet your health care needs safely. Here are some of the safety measures we have in place:
- In-person appointments now available. We will continue to offer visits by video or phone whenever possible.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting. Exam rooms are cleaned between each patient visit.
- Keeping physical distance. We eliminated our waiting room and are escorting patients directly back to exam rooms upon arrival. No visitors will be allowed unless needed for assistance. Our appointment templates have been altered to promote social distancing.
- Temperature checks. We have instituted a policy to check temperatures of all patients and staff.
- Masks on. We are asking all patients and staff to wear a mask at all times. Please bring a mask from home to use during your visit. We will also ask you to sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic.
- PPE. We have obtained adequate PPE (protective equipment) for patients and staff. Staff will be frequently sanitizing their hands.
Synergy Women’s Health Care